Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Challenge

With 2016 around the corner, I have decided to challenge myself. My goal is to sew 52 projects in 52 weeks. Notice I didn't say 52 garments. This way I can take a "break" and sew a set of placemats or something. Or maybe I'll finally get the nerve to quilt one of my grandmother's quilt tops.

My rules are:

1. It must be a new make. Hemming a pair of pants doesn't count.
2. If I make a set of something (like placemats) it only counts as one project, but if I make multiples of something (like the same dress in different fabrics) they each count as a separate project.

I'm hoping that besides being a great stash-buster, this challenge will increase my sewing confidence and teach me some new skills.

So what am I going to make? I don't know. Check back later and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment